Cincinnati Roofing Jobs
Career Opportunities at Deer Park Roofing, Inc. Cincinnati, OH and Florence, KY
Do you want to take your roofing knowledge and experience to one of the most recognized roofing brands in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas? Deer Park Roofing, Inc. is seeking roofing professionals who can lead production crews safely, on time, and under Budget for our clients.
Deer Park Roofing, Inc. is currently looking for qualified roofing professionals to add to our staff. We provide our employees with an excellent work environment, including the following:
- An industry leading employee training center which provides our staff the opportunity to increase their knowledge and advance their careers
- Industry leading benefit packages including Health & Dental Insurance, Vacation & Holiday Pay, and an employer matching 401k plan
- Continuing education programs
- A drug free workplace
- A commitment to reward employees that meet their goals and to promote employees from within our company
- Offices in both Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati
- Residential and commercial divisions
Deer Park Roofing, Inc. is currently hiring for:
- Project Coordinator - Residential
- Commercial and Residential Field Technicians
- Residential Sales Estimator
If you are seeking employment in the roofing industry, Deer Park Roofing, Inc. offers excellent wages and opportunities. Since 1996, Deer Park Roofing, Inc. has constantly improved our employee experience. In 2010, we opened our Northern Kentucky office to meet the rising demand for qualified roofing professionals in this area. Deer Park Roofing, Inc. is committed to the roofing industry, our employees, and our customers.
The Deer Park Roofing University training center enables our employees to learn the necessary skills to advance their careers in roofing. Our paid training programs are individually designed to meet the needs of our employees. Advancement opportunities are available to all roofing professionals in our organization who can demonstrate their ability to work safely and professionally in a team environment.
Are you tired of working for a subcontractor or a company that does not offer the benefits that you deserve? Deer Park Roofing offers industry leading Paid Time Off (PTO) programs and also paid holidays. Please contact us using the form below if you are interested in a career in the roofing industry.
If you're seeking a Cincinnati roofing job and are interested in working for our organization, please send us your contact information with a brief description of your experience.