Deer Park Roofing in the Media
- Owens Corning Industry Award Recipient 2011-2017
- National Roofing Contractors Association - Awards
- Interviewed on Designing Spaces - Choosing the Right Roofing Contractor (video)
- Interviewed by Cincinnati WLWT - Protect Your Roof From Winter (video)
- Featured on Cincinnati WLWT - Ice Dams (video)
- Interviewed by Vicki Payne on For Your Home (video)
- Contributed to Everybodyneedsaroof.com about Attic Ventilation
- Contributed to Professional Roofing Magazine about Attic Ventilation
- Featured in the Daily Herald on Roofing Options
Check out our Reviews on...
Sycamore senior using STEM skills to build a tiny home.
As an Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor, Deer Park Roofing attended the 2017 Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Conference. At the national event, we were honored with the Owens Corning Roofing 2017 Platinum Preferred Contractor Award for our company’s industry-leading contributions to the roofing category. This industry recognition reflects our continued focus on bringing a results-oriented, customer-driven approach to running our business and delivering trustworthy, dependable work for Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky homeowners. (Pictured: Gunner Smith, Owens Corning Roofing and Asphalt Vice President, Building Material Distribution Sales, Nick Sabino, Deer Park Roofing President, Matt Cox, Deer Park Roofing Vice President, Brian Chambers, Owens Corning Roofing and Asphalt President
Deer Park Roofing President Nick Sabino was interview for this Designing Spaces video.
Blustery November days are bad news for old roofs
Deer Park Roofing was featured on Cincinnati's local news to tell about preparation for winter and how to access your roof's needs. For the full story visit the WLWT website.
Deer Park Roofing President Nick Sabino was interview with Cincinnati WLWT about ice dams.
Deer Park Roofing President Nick Sabino was interview by Vicki Payne on For Your Home.
Deer Park Roofing president Nick Sabino wrote an article entitled, "The Importance of Attic Ventilation", that is featured on Everybody Needs a Roof.
Build it to Last: Understanding thermal movement in residential metal roof systems is key to long-term performance by Nick Sabino at Professional Roofing Magazine.Click here to read this article in PDF
Click here to read this piece from the Daily Herald about various roofing options ranging from synthetic slate to metal, cedar, and asphalt. Deer Park Roofing Nick Sabino is interviewed for his expertise.