COVID-19 Update - Effective June 8, 2020
Deer Park Roofing’s top priority is the safety and health of our customers, employees, and their families.
We are constantly monitoring updates from local, state and Federal health officials to ensure a safe working environment but are currently taking the following actions listed below.
- More office staff are back to the offices but several will continue working remotely.
- Daily temperature checks of employees prior to beginning work.
- Social distancing of at least six feet is being enforced with our employees and customers.
- Trucks, tools, and equipment are being disinfected daily.
- Face-to-face meetings are minimized, inspections can be completed with reports, and estimates are sent to you digitally via email.
- Estimates can be signed remotely through online documents or by sending photos/scans. Customers can contact the estimator for an appointment in our office showroom.
- Installations and final inspection photo reports of work completed are sent via email.
We want to help protect what's important to you through these uncertain times. Thanks for your patience and stay healthy!