Policies and Procedures
1. Unless otherwise specified, our proposals include all aspects of the job including material, labor, debris removal, permits, and insurance.
2. All materials are guaranteed to be as specified.
3. Project will be completed in a workmanlike manner according to standard practices.
4. Any alteration or deviation from job specifications may require additional charges.
5. All employees are covered by Workers Compensation insurance, liability insurance, and auto insurance. Copies of policies are available upon request.
6. All materials are installed in accordance to manufacturer specifications.
7. Residential jobs are to be paid for upon completion. No down payment is required.
8. Debris will be removed from the jobsite in a dump truck provided by Deer Park Roofing, Inc.
9. Precautions are taken to protect landscaping and all other areas of the jobsite.
10. Jobsites are thoroughly cleaned each day before departure and upon completion. Commercial magnets are used to remove nails and other debris from lawn.
11. All metal installed by Deer Park Roofing, Inc., including flashings and chimney metal, are soldered.
12. Any exposed nail heads are sealed with 100% silicone caulk.
13. Due to price volatility with asphalt based roofing products and polyisocyanurate insulation, proposals are valid for a period of 30 days.
14. Valley metal is .029 gauge and contains a maintenance free baked on enamel finish.
15. Gutters are hung with hinged gutter screws - not spikes, fastened directly to the rafter ends.
16. Five inch gutters are .029 gauge aluminum. Six inch gutters are .032 gauge aluminum.
17. Plumbing vent flashings have a neoprene seal and are maintenance free.
18. Payments accepted are personal check, cash, and Visa/Mastercard. Credit card payments will be assessed a 2% charge.
19. Accounts that are over 30 days late will be charged a 1.5% service charge or a $35 late fee.
20. Minimum repair price for all new customers in $175.00.