Why Choose Deer Park Roofing, Cincinnati’s Roofer of Choice?
Industry-Leading Project Management
DPR has always made an effort to improve our processes and procedures as they involve the customer experience. Our Comprehensive Project Management involves the following areas of emphasis:
- Design – Poor design is the number one cause for roof system failures. Deer Park Roofing has an extensive library of training materials that are used to prepare our staff to specify a roof system that will perform over a long period of time.
- Installation – Deer Park Roofing Employees are trained on roofing industry best practices, including soldering metal flashings. In an effort to maintain high standards in the roofing industry, our staff constructed the Deer Park Roofing University training facility.
- Inspection – Full-time field inspectors ensure roofing, gutter, and insulation projects are installed correctly from the start. Field inspectors and superintendents increase the quality of craftsmanship in an effort to ensure durability.
- Maintenance – Roof Systems that are properly maintained can have a 35% increase in longevity over a roof system that is not maintained. Our staff designs maintenance programs for all types of roof systems to reduce life cycle costs for our customers.
- Warranty – Warranty Services vary from contractor to contractor. Warranty issues at Deer Park Roofing receive immediate attention and are placed at the top of our list of priorities. Our staff of over 60 employees is responsive and ensures warranty issues are hassle-free. As part of the Owens Corning Platinum Contractor network, we are able to offer 50 Year Material and Workmanship warranties on most residential projects. Commercial warranties are available up to 30 years. For information about our residential roof systems, follow the link to our Total Protection Roofing System.