Deer Park Roofing in the Media
- Deer Park Roofing named a top workplace for 2019
- DPR President Nick Sabino Testifies About Workforce Problems
- Deer Park Roofing Inc.'s Nick Sabino Named NRCA Chairman of the Board-Elect
- Cincinnati Veteran Receives New Roof Installed by Deer Park Roofing
- Deer Park Roofing Featured in People Working Cooperatively Video
- Deer Park Roofing Donates Roof
- Xavier Athletics & Deer Park Roofing Team Up To Assist Local Veterans In Need
- Owens Corning Industry Award Recipient 2011-2017
- National Roofing Contractors Association - Awards
- Interviewed on Designing Spaces - Choosing the Right Roofing Contractor (video)
- Interviewed by Cincinnati WLWT - Protect Your Roof From Winter (video)
- Featured on Cincinnati WLWT - Ice Dams (video)
- Interviewed by Vicki Payne on For Your Home (video)
- Contributed to Everybodyneedsaroof.com about Attic Ventilation
- Contributed to Professional Roofing Magazine about Attic Ventilation
- Featured in the Daily Herald on Roofing Options
Check out our Reviews on...
We are thrilled to announce that Deer Park Roofing has been awarded Top Workplaces for 2019 by the Cincinnati Enquirer. Read more »
Deer Park Roofing President Nick Sabino testifies before the House Small Business Committee on May 23, 2019 about the workforce shortage even with enhanced recruiting efforts.
Nick Sabino, founder and president of Deer Park Roofing Inc., Cincinnati, has been elected 2018-19 chairman of the board-elect of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) at its 131st Annual Convention held Feb. 6-8 in New Orleans. Read more »
Owens Corning Roof Deployment Project Gives Back to U.S. Military Veterans
Cincinnati, Ohio, October 26, 2017 – Owens Corning Platinum Contractors are working with Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati (HFHGC) to provide new roofs to veterans in need and their families. Ronald Applegate, a Vietnam War veteran, will receive a new roof on Tuesday, October 31, from Deer Park Roofing, an Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Contractor, as part of the Owens Corning national Roof Deployment Project. This nationwide effort is a way to show gratitude and honor the veterans who served our country and the families who support them. Read the full press release.
People Working Cooperatively is here with Habitat for Humanity Greater Cincinnati and Deer Park Roofing, Inc. to assist a local veteran with a new roof! This project has been made possible by Owens Corning Roofing & Asphalt and their “Roof Deployment Project”.
Deer Park Roofing is Inspiring Sycamore Students on their Tiny House Project.
As an Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor, Deer Park Roofing attended the 2017 Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Conference. At the national event, we were honored with the Owens Corning Roofing 2017 Platinum Preferred Contractor Award for our company’s industry-leading contributions to the roofing category. This industry recognition reflects our continued focus on bringing a results-oriented, customer-driven approach to running our business and delivering trustworthy, dependable work for Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky homeowners. (Pictured: Gunner Smith, Owens Corning Roofing and Asphalt Vice President, Building Material Distribution Sales, Nick Sabino, Deer Park Roofing President, Matt Cox, Deer Park Roofing Vice President, Brian Chambers, Owens Corning Roofing and Asphalt President
Deer Park Roofing President Nick Sabino was interview for this Designing Spaces video.
Blustery November days are bad news for old roofs
Deer Park Roofing was featured on Cincinnati's local news to tell about preparation for winter and how to access your roof's needs. For the full story visit the WLWT website.
Deer Park Roofing President Nick Sabino was interview with Cincinnati WLWT about ice dams.
Deer Park Roofing President Nick Sabino was interview by Vicki Payne on For Your Home.
Deer Park Roofing president Nick Sabino wrote an article entitled, "The Importance of Attic Ventilation", that is featured on Everybody Needs a Roof.
Build it to Last: Understanding thermal movement in residential metal roof systems is key to long-term performance by Nick Sabino at Professional Roofing Magazine.Click here to read this article in PDF
Click here to read this piece from the Daily Herald about various roofing options ranging from synthetic slate to metal, cedar, and asphalt. Deer Park Roofing Nick Sabino is interviewed for his expertise.